Forum politique France online
Le Forum France est le premier forum politique du net francophone.

C'est un lieu de débats privilégiant la diversité d'opinion et la liberté d'expression, dans un climat cordial.

Il reconstitue également une société virtuelle dirigée par un président du forum élu tous les trois mois.

Enregistrez-vous vite pour rejoindre la grande aventure du Forum France !

Bravo Marine Le Pen / Sharia law = bye bye democracy and hello to being stoned to death for not being Muslim!!!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Bravo Marine Le Pen / Sharia law = bye bye democracy and hello to being stoned to death for not being Muslim!!!

Message par David Jeffrey Spetch le 2015-09-23, 4:48 pm

Freedom of religion = the destruction of democracy inevitably

I applaud Marine Le Pan for standing against something extremely offensive such as Muslims Praying in the street because she loves and cares about the well being of the citizens of her country and also the well being of the future of France.

Sure Muslims want to pray on the street and gain support because the sooner they can grow and gain support the sooner they can vote in sharia law and once that happens say goodbye to democracy! They don't care that it offends people, that seems to make these Muslims think that Muslims offending people gives Muslims the right to call those that they offend a hater and a bigot for standing against such offensive displays. Speaking of recent headlines to do with Marine Le Pen while making mention of Nazi's, Muslims and Semitism / Jewish, let's not forget:

Germany is likely taking in so many refugees from Syria to get rid of Israeli influence and I can't say that I blame them considering all of the one sided rhetoric Jewish have been getting away with forcing upon them with this holocaust rhetoric but this could actually turn out rather disastrous for Germany's citizens once Sharia law is very potentially enacted. (Take a look for example at what happened between the Muslims and the Jewish people in the Middle East of which they are still fighting. But at one time the Jewish had to leave Israel or the Muslims were going to make them extinct. Who was nice enough to give them refuge until getting fed up with their religious rhetoric? Germany did. But because the Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life, they were not only evicted from Israel, but they were also evicted from Germany only no other country wanted their religion plaguing their country so Germany got so fed up with them and the world around them for no one else offering to take them, that the holocaust began and all because Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life they had to suffer being imprisoned in camps. Since no one else would take them because no one else wanted a mass number imposing their religious lies in their country, the world decided to be humanitarian and take back Israel so they could take their religious lies back over there where they are back at war with the Muslims.) Germany certainly got the short end of the stick on that one for initially showing a warm heart along with compassion and certainly aided in flaring the temper of one Adolf Hitler who was obviously furious at the world around him. I don't agree with his course of action to engage in world war, but I understand at least in part why he did. I have heard other things about Monarchy's agitating him as well but do not recall specifics at this moment in time. Moving along and back to this modern day point, I can see that Germans validity in harbouring a great deal of resentment towards Israelis might be in part why they are welcoming so many Muslims to rid themselves of Israeli presence permanently but again the outcome could be very disastrous if Sharia law is enacted by a potentially soon to be majority of Muslims.

Supporting religion is supporting the most offensive and largest hate crime against humanity on the planet

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies along with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is the most genuine reason to rid the world of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is quite simply as follows. First the foundation of a religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be. If it is not based upon some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be then it is not a religion. I notice that the religious in days of now attempt to call everything a religion in attempt to fail safe their lies buried in a manifest of yet more lies and deceptions by attempting to try and drag everyone else / everything else down to the level of their religion in attempt to use to give a false sense of justification for following any religion.

Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie. Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop and intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter. Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist! Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

If you are religious and you want to exemplify that you value life more than you value already "factually proven" foundations of religious lies, then simply throw your religion in the garbage where every religion belongs and walk away from religion for good.

Join me in the good fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet!

Be a champ in court Marine Le Pen and good luck with the up coming election champ

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
World Class

David Jeffrey Spetch
Disciple
Disciple

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Bravo Marine Le Pen / Sharia law = bye bye democracy and hello to being stoned to death for not being Muslim!!!

Message par David Jeffrey Spetch le 2015-09-28, 5:35 pm

An elected Official (Canadian) asked me to be removed from my contact list in response to that composition beginning this very thread, my response:

I tell you what, you contest the factual evidence which proves that there is no such thing as a god (included below in bold) with so much as a shred of validity and I will remove you.

If someone were raping you mother, sister or grandmother, or daughter and you got offended and were charged with a hate crime for being offended, how is that appropriate?!! The following of factually proven foundations of religious lies has lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide which is far worse! It is the religious supporting the largest hate crime against humanity of which being offended by such displays is by far no hate crime. Now ask yourself, why you would like for me to remove you? (No need to answer me that question, that is for you to think about.

Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie. Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop and intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter. Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist! Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

I love and care about the well being and future of Canadians, the well being for the future of the life on this planet. Canadians are lucky to have me sharing this primary information with you and in the same regard aren't so lucky that those of you in governing positions chose to deliberately ignore the significance of the information you receive.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

David Jeffrey Spetch
Disciple
Disciple

Re: Bravo Marine Le Pen / Sharia law = bye bye democracy and hello to being stoned to death for not being Muslim!!!

Message par ultra pink noise le 2015-11-16, 6:58 pm

Encore envahi par un Américain!

ultra pink noise
Disciple
Disciple

Message par ganem le 2015-12-01, 7:40 pm

Découvrez en 35 minutes, toutes preuves à l’appui, l’escroquerie permanente du programme du Front National : « les 21 versions contradictoires du FN sur l’Union européenne et l’euro »…

Comme je l’ai indiqué en direct sur I-Télé mardi 1er décembre – où j’étais une nouvelle fois interrogé par les journalistes sur la prétendue similitude entre l’UPR et le FN – nous avons mis en ligne cette vidéo qui présente les 21 versions contradictoires du FN sur l’Union européenne et l’euro.

Pour la première fois sur la scène politique française, cette vidéo de 35 minutes montre de façon irréfutable et très argumentée que la seule et unique version qui n’est JAMAIS proposée par le FN, c’est justement la seule et unique version que propose l’UPR continuellement depuis sa création : à savoir la sortie unilatérale de l’Union européenne et de l’euro. Et cela de façon juridique et sereine, par la mise en œuvre de l’article 50 du traité de l’Union européenne (TUE).

J’adresse un très grand bravo à nos deux adhérents fidèles – « Geronimo » et Anthony – qui ont réalisé cette vidéo spectaculaire à partir d’informations déjà disponibles sur le site UPR ou dans mes conférences, et en y ajoutant de nouveaux développements de la plus récente actualité.

Je conseille à tous nos lecteurs de partager au maximum cette vidéo, qui démasque la supercherie du FN, tout autour d’eux.

Nous allons quant à nous l’adresser à plus d’un millier de journalistes français et étrangers afin qu’ils cessent de croire et de colporter des mensonges sur le programme du FN.

Nous apportons une nouvelle fois la preuve que seule l’UPR s’adresse à l’intelligence des Français et leur explique les manipulations dont ils sont victimes.

Nous ne voulons pas que les Français se fassent enfumer par le FN comme les Grecs ont été victimes de la supercherie Syriza.

François Asselineau

POST SCRIPTUM FONDAMENTAL

Je rappelle au passage que l’article 50 du TUE est la seule et unique voie de sortie de l’UE qui soit conforme au droit international.

C’est donc la seule et unique voie de sortie que nos 27 partenaires de l’UE seront juridiquement contraints d’accepter puisqu’ils l’ont acceptée en ratifiant le TUE.

Tout autre projet de sortie entraînerait immédiatement une saisine de la Cour de Justice de l’Union Européenne (CJUE) par la Commission, qui est justement chargée par les traités de les faire respecter et de saisir la CJUE en cas de violation.

D’une part, la France se mettrait alors dans son tort et serait condamnée par la CJUE à des amendes considérables et croissantes tant que nous n’aurions pas appliqué l’article 50.

D’autre part, certains de nos 27 partenaires pourraient même saisir la Cour Internationale de Justice (CIJ) – organe suprême du droit international planétaire faisant partie de l’ONU – et la France serait également condamnée à coup sûr.

Et tout cela pour quel avantage ? Pour rendre conflictuelle et impossible une sortie qui peut être parfaitement sereine si la France respecte le droit et donc ses 27 autres partenaires. Avec lesquels il faudra bien, de toute façon, négocier les conditions concrètes et matérielles de notre retrait.

Je renvoie ici à ma conférence « LE JOUR D’APRÈS » où l’UPR explique notamment les raisons fondamentales pour lesquelles on ne peut pas se passer de l’article 50 :

http://www.upr.fr/conferences/le-jour-dapres-la-sortie-de-lunion-europeenne-fin-du-monde-ou-liberation

ganem
Connaisseur
Connaisseur

Feuille de personnage
Casier judiciaire:
0/0  (0/0)

Message par Contenu sponsorisé Aujourd'hui à 7:32 pm

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut